- Lagunitas Hop Stoopid
- 2 Town Ciderhouse Bright Cider
- Eruption Imperial Red Ale
- Ballast Point Big Eye India Pale Ale
- Gilgamesh Vader Cascadian Dark Ale with Coffee
- Hub Lager Northwest Pilsner
- Hub Hopworks IPA India Pale Ale
- coppola sofia cans gift box
- comtes de champagne 2005
- charles heidsieck brut reserve
- piper0heidsieck brut rose sauvage
- ferrari brut
- drappier carte d’or champagne
- king estate blance de noirs champagne 2008
- evolution sparkling wine
- ruffino proseco
- The Crusher Petite 2013
- Hess Select Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Sonoma Cutrer Chardonnay 2014
- Adelsheim Pinot Gris 2014
- Colene Clemens Pinot Noir Margo 2013
- King Estate Blanc Noir Champagne 2008
Our cellar has nearly one thousand bottles of specialty wines from nearly every region.
Small Production Artisanal & Everyday Wines
We specialize in small production artisanal wines from around the world.
Imagine a succulent prime rib, savory rack of lamb, fresh Chinook salmon fillet, or mouth-watering hamburger, and not having anything but pedestrian wine to enhance the experience.
For thirty plus years Phil collected wines he liked, particularly California Cabernets like Silver Oak, Sauternes, Bordeaux, Ports, and Burgundies. These and other selections from Oregon, Washington and California, as well as Italy, Spain, France and beyond are nestled away in the cellar just waiting for that special occasion.
In addition to the special occasion, collectible and large format wines in the cellar, we carefully choose high quality non-industrial everyday wines that will complement any meal you might have. We specialize in small production artisanal wines from around the world.
If you are looking for a wine Phil’s doesn’t have in stock, we are happy to order it for you on a price competitive pre-paid basis, just like any of the virtual wine shops that carry little or no inventory.